Sensr.net API Terms & Conditions
- By using the Sensr.net API, you agree to the terms listed below. These terms are subject to change at any time. We'll do our best to let you know about changes well in advance but we make no guarantees.
- If you fail to follow these terms, the spirit of these terms, or the spirit of Sensr.net, we will revoke your API access.
- We'll do our best to make sure the Sensr.net API is available and quick to respond but we make no promises.
- As a consumer of the Sensr.net API, you're allowed to use Sensr.net's trademarks to let your users know that you've built something on top of our API.
- Sensr.net and/or our users have exclusive rights to the data and assets used in association with our API. Your application and its code, however, belong to you.
- Do make us aware of any security issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us time to patch them before making them public.
- Do respect our rate limits and data restrictions.
- Do use the same nouns and verbs for objects and actions that we use on sensr.net.
- Do make sure your users understand that your application isn't an official Sensr.net application or endorsed by Sensr.net in any way.
- Do make sure that any data sent to Sensr.net is accurate and honest.
- Do provide support for your users.
- Do make sure that users generating content within your application understand the spirit of Sensr.net and what's acceptable under our Terms and Conditions
- Do make sure your application accurately represents the data returned by the Sensr.net API. When a user removes content, for instance, reflect that in your application.
- Do understand that everything here - the Sensr.net API service, the Sensr.net API data, etc - is provided "as is" without warranty or guarantee.
- Do understand that Sensr.net will not be held liable for anything - including harm, distress, financial loss, etc - resulting from the use or misuse of our API.
- Don't archive or resell Sensr.net data.
- Don't modify links provided by the Sensr.net API for the purpose of adding or removing affiliate codes or tokens.
- Don't trick users into performing actions or viewing content they didn't intend to view.
- Don't cache content for longer than three days.